Elite Hypoallergenic Face Mask with Adjustable Earloops and Nose Bridge ( 2/pack | Natural )
Designed for Comfort, Loved for Style
Cottonique’s Elite Hypoallergenic Face Mask is made from 100% Organic Cotton. Designed with an adjustable aluminum nickel-free nose bridge the masks can form to the contours of your face with comfort. Completely free from chemicals and latex. Cottonique’s famous double dart full coverage pattern fits snugly and protects the face from contact with the hands while the mask’s ear loops can be adjusted to your desired fit. Double layer all natural cotton keeps you protected from allergens. While the mask’s integrated pocket allows you to add an additional filter of your choice.
Organic Elite Face Masks for Men and Women also available in Black
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton
- 100% Hypoallergenic
- Latex-Free and Spandex-Free
- Chemical and Synthetic Free
- Nickel-Free flexible nose bridge clip which contours to your desired fit.
- Drop stitch texture for ease of breathing and comfort.
- Double dart full coverage contoured design fits snugly to protect the face from hand touch.
- Two-ply 100% organic cotton material for added filtration.
- Integrated Internal Pocket for filter Inserts (The filter pocket allows the user to insert either an N95 type filter or a coffee filter or shop towel /dry wet-wipe. While we don't encourage alternatives to the N95 type, they may serve as a layer of protection *Download here the pattern for the filter)
- One size fits all; with soft cotton adjustable ear loops for snug fit without ear abrasion.
- Sensitive Skin
- Latex Allergy
- Contact Dermatitis
- Textile Dye Dermatitis
Carba Mix Allergy
* Due to Hygienic reasons masks are non-returnable and non-refundable.
*Free from Gallate chemicals, Cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB), Carba mix chemicals, Thiurams, Chlorocresol, Latex, Spandex and other harsh chemicals
WHO MAKES IT
More than anything, Cottonique goes the extra mile to help dedicated employees rise above the challenges of life. We provide them with sustainable livelihoods, so they can hone their skills, support the needs of their families, and empower the communities they live in.
We ensure that every part of our supply chain is sustainably clean, ethically responsible, and environmentally friendly. On the ground, Cottonique supports Fair Trade principles and promises to make the organic garments you love while delivering social support to our people, minimizing our ecological footprint, and bringing a positive personal impact on our customers.
We do good business, so you can wear only the best.
HOW WE DO IT
We, at Cottonique, believe that nature has the answer to the health concerns of millions of people all over the world. That's why we deliver products free from any chemicals and synthetic materials suitable for children, both men, and women.
Our two areas of focus include: utilizing 100% organic cotton to give people the highest form of comfort they deserve and developing 100% hypoallergenic garments to help them live with ease despite having skin sensitivities.
Simply put, we do everything organic.
WHY WE DO IT
As we strive to extend comfortable products, Cottonique also spares no effort to contribute to these key areas: conscious clothing, customer involvement, awareness on allergies, women empowerment and Fair Trade, and ecological footprint.
We do all these things without compromising high-end ingredients, aesthetics, the environment, and the consumers' health to help everyone live better days.
Easy to fit around facial features. Very comfortable. Easy to breathe.
first one I havent been allergic to, love that I am breathing through an organic natural fabric; very comfortable!
dont use the filers (personal preference) and found the cord stopper unnecessary as the straps themselves seem to stay where I adjust them.
There is box by my front door with various mask ready for people to grab whenever leaving home. These are the ones we consistently choose first. Stays on all day. Comfortable all day.
I appreciate that these masks are organic cotton. Thank you.
we really like them
any black friday sales
I received my package of two face masks with plastic holders on the ends of the mask ties. It is fine; but, I could not fit the ties into the plastic things. So, I cut the ties on the diagonal, hand-sewed the ends and it fit through perfectly. Now I have two very nice face masks.
Because of a chronic condition known as MCS, or Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, I’ve been wearing masks for more than a decade. And one of my biggest sensitivities is to petroleum byproducts, so I can’t safely wear masks made of synthetics or that have the typical filters.
I especially love the adjustable pull strings to help keep this mask comfortable, or pull it tighter when in a public situation, and, as I said, the organic cotton is sturdy and a couple of layers so wearers who are able to use the stiff gauze included as extra protection can insert it between the two layers.
And it’s big enough! The older Vogmasks just didn’t cover my face well enough to be safe, but this rests comfortably on the upper bridge of my nose (with an adjustable strip for snugness) and fits well under my chin, so when I say covered, I’m COVERED!
Thanks, Cottonique. This is my best purchase yet from you guys!
Use these everyday!
Very comfortable and so is the "sleep eye mask". I have been nothing but happy, happy, happy with my 100% organic cotton Cottonique products.
Love this mask so much. I get lots of compliments on it, too. I have many of the Contour Mask and also many of these Elite Masks. Both are made from the same wonderful, organic, soft cotton.
Why is this better than the Contour Mask?
- Metal nose bridge. With this, I can (usually) prevent fogged up glasses yay!! I am allergic to nickel and was worried about this, but I've had no reactions at all, both because it doesn't contain nickel as noted in the description and because it is well covered in its pocket/place.
- Great non-woven filters that come with this version. They give the mask some stiffness and support, so there is more room to breathe.
Personally, I am not using the cord stoppers that are shipped with this version. The cotton loops are good enough for keeping the mask in place.