Allergy-free organic cotton mask perfect for the smallest of faces
We know that cozy and itch-free cloth masks are often hard to come by for kids with sensitive skin. That's the reason why we developed this hypoallergenic accessory made to provide comfort, protection, and a well-fitting experience without constricting the cheeks and ears of your little ones.
This mask, made with 100% organic cotton, offers the same functional features much like that of the adult version. The adjustable earloops ensure an abrasion-free fit, while the added internal pocket gives an extra layer of defense. Whether they’re going to school or playing outside, organic cotton cloth masks that offer more adjustability and better fit like this should be your next option.
- Assorted colors Natural, Melange Blue, Melange Brown and Melange Grey
- Integrated Internal Pocket for filter Inserts (The filter pocket allows the user to insert either an N95 type filter or a coffee filter or shop towel /dry wet-wipe. While we don't encourage alternatives to the N95 type, they may serve as a layer of protection download here the pattern for the filter)
- Full coverage contoured design fits snuggly on the nose bridge and helps to protect the face from hand touch
- Two-ply 100% organic cotton material for added filtration
- Paneled under-chin support for comfortable non-binding feel
- Soft, cotton adjustable earloops for a snug fit preventing ear abrasion
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
Size & Fit
For a continuous uncompromised allergy-free experience, we recommend washing the masks at less than 30°C with a mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
Note: The “Melange Grey”, "Melange Brown" and “Melange Blue” variants of this product only contain gentler dyes, designed for people with sensitivities to latex, spandex, and formaldehyde. Cottonique uses a premium quality core-spun thread that encloses a high tenacity polyester filament core using 100% organic cotton cover to develop colored items. If you have allergies to bleaches, dyes or multiple chemical sensitivities, you may opt to check our Allergic Contact Dermatitis line up.