Warmest base-layer bottom with allergy-free comfort
With its warmth, comfort, and extra insulation, this base layer bottom surely deserves a space in your wardrobe. Made with 100% chemical-free GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric, this thermal base layer long john with fly serves as a second skin that protects men from cold and irritation. It's not too tight and not too loose, so you can always be comfortable and itch-free wherever you go.
- Tapered leg for a relaxed fit
- Honeycomb texture
- Functional vertical button-fly for easy access
- Banded cuffs without spandex to keep it in place without triggering your allergies.
- Flat stitched seams for comfort
- Unbeatable soft, breathable fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
Size & Fit
- Size M Inseam: 30" | Outseam: 42"
- Model is 6'2" with a 30-inch waist and is wearing a Size M
Note: The latex and spandex-free elastic that we utilize in some of our products contains a synthetic material that’s very different from polyester. We then wrapped the said elastic using our 100% organic cotton.
For a continuous uncompromised allergy-free experience, we recommend washing your thermal pajamas at less than 30°C with a mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
My skin loves the organic cotton of these long johns. They are a good fit and don’t shrink. 5 star
The pants are soft, keep you warm and are a great value
Men's Thermal Pajama
I am very pleased with this product.
Wish they had black ones
I am very satisfy with all products of thus company
in a good shape and style
after washing still in good shape
good customer support
I bought a lot of products from here and highly recommended
Pacific Northwest! We freeze most of the year.
I am warm and comfortable sleeping in these.
Love the warmth ❤️🙏🏻
Purchased the bottom/pants only for my 80 year old father who says it fits well, is warm and comfortable. Thank you.