Loose fit is lit!
Made to be the comfiest bottom for men on-the-go, our Men’s Lounge Shorts are the ultimate must-have for days of winding down. With an adjustable waistband and loose-fit leg opening, these lounge shorts, built from 100% organic cotton, will keep you feeling fresh and carefree. Pair it with your favorite tee and shoes for easy-wear every day.
- Cotton-layered pockets deep enough to fit your stuff
- Soft, cotton non-elastic waist with adjustable 100% Cotton braided drawstring
- Loose-fit leg opening for easy movement
- Unbeatable soft, breathable fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
- Fits true to size, measurements may vary by size
- Size S/M Inseam: 9.25" | Outseam: 21"
- Model is 6'2" with a 30-inch waist and is wearing a Size S/M
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
While we have used less harsh dyes for our Cottonique Color Collection, these products are intended specifically for individuals with sensitivities to Latex, Spandex and Formaldehyde.
For Colored items, we use premium quality core spun thread that combines a high tenacity polyester filament core with a natural cotton cover. It is a cotton wrapped polyester core thread.
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
I felt like they run a bit large and didn't shrink too much
If you have sensitive skin, these pants and shirts are a must.
I mailed my son ia pair of mine. I purchased 1 pair to see if I liked them,& then purchased 7 more pair. I extremely latex sensitive so I wear the lounge shoes only lots of the time, & without irritation. Melange blue is stupendous, love em’!!vw
Everything I expected and more. What you see is really what you get!
Cottonique manufactures the best organic cotton clothes for men and women. I have purchases 5 pieces of these and they are a blessing to your body. perfect fit and comfort as promised. Very durable as well.
I had been searching for a long time for a pair of lounging shorts that DON'T have an elastic band, as I find the elastic uncomfortable when I want to be at my most comfortable. At first, these shorts seemed like the perfect thing.
Unfortunately, they do no offer a waist size small enough for me. Their S/M size claims a 28-34 inch waist, but upon receipt the shorts easily clock in at 34 inches, if not pushing 35-36 inches. Far too big for my typically 28-30 inch waist.