Allergy-Free Organic Cotton Pajama Shirt
Stylish sleepwear top that ensures restful nights by wrapping the skin into allergy-free comfort
When you're getting ready for bed, the type of sleepwear you choose can make a huge difference to your comfort. Take your bedtime to a new level of relaxation with our Allergy-Free Organic Cotton Pajama Shirt, designed to reduce discomfort and improve sleep quality.
This latest hypoallergenic top looks good and feels relaxed at the chest and sleeves, keeping people with skin allergies and sensitivities comfortable and itch-free all year round. It also features side vents for increased freedom of movement and 100% organic cotton fabric that brings added protection against synthetic-made bed sheets—giving precisely what you need for a good night’s sleep.
- Allergy-free construction made with GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton
- Smooth, loose cuffs for breathability
- Side vents for freedom of movement
- Contrast insert for a stylish, streamlined look
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- No latex and spandex
- No chemicals, synthetics, and toxic dyes
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, measurements may vary by size
- Highest Point of Shoulder, Size M: 27.5"
- Model is 5'7" with a 34.5-inch bust and is wearing a Size S
Machine Wash, Gentle Cycle Machine-wash at not more that 30°C with gentle cycle. Use only dermatologist recommended organic based detergents.
Do Not Bleach Do not bleach Cottonique products as it will damage the hypoallergenic properties and aesthetics of the fabric.
Tumble Dry, Low Rinse it thoroughly then dry on low temperature.
Iron Dry or Steam, Low Iron or steam with low heat if needed
Note: The “Black,” “Melange Grey,” and “Melange Blue” variants of this product only contain gentler dyes, designed for people with sensitivities to latex, spandex, and formaldehyde. Cottonique uses a premium quality core-spun thread that encloses a high tenacity polyester filament core using 100% organic cotton cover to develop colored items. If you have allergies to bleaches, dyes or multiple chemical sensitivities, you may opt to check our Allergic Contact Dermatitis product line.