Allergy-free casual piece worthy in your closet
We know how frustrating it is for men with sensitive skin to wear polo shirts. Most of the time, the rough fabric and harsh dyes makes you feel sweaty, itchy, and uncomfortable. So we designed a hypoallergenic polo tee for men with the most sensitive skin.
Made with soft, 100% chemical-free, GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric without a touch of latex Spandex, bleach, or dyes, our Men’s Light Organic Polo is supremely lightweight, comfortable and allergy-free. So now you can wear polo tees without worrying about discomfort or allergies all day.
Allergen and chemical-free 100% organic cotton fabric, combined with latex and spandex-free cotton-knitted collar, gives a guaranteed allergy-free experience with a more comfortable and casual look.
- Classic, short-sleeve design with light fabric gentle to the skin
- Soft and unstructured cotton-knitted collar with three organic buttons on the placket
- Left chest pocket for added convenience
- Folded sleeve hems for a clean and airy look
- Side slits to provide ease in movement and breathable experience
- Long back design for additional aesthetic and function,
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- No latex and spandex
- No chemicals, synthetics, and dyes
6 Reasons Why You Should Wear Cotton Made Clothing
Size & Fit
- Relaxed Fit
- Size M Length from Highest Point of Shoulder: 28"
- Model is 6'2" with a 39-inch chest and is wearing a Size M
For a continuous uncompromised allergy-free experience, we recommend washing your polo shirt at less than 30°C with a mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
These polo shirts are nicely made, not too thin and comfortable. Because these are 100% organic cotton, dyeing them at home is easy and the shirts take colour really well.
I did not notice any shrinkage in these shirts and better yet -- the thread used to sew these shirts are also 100% organic cotton (only ivory/white colour shirts) unlike big brands like Pact that claim to be allergy free (And at a good price!)
Very satisfied with these shirts -- as well as all of the Cottonique clothing purchased by my family thus far.
I love it
I've found the only tee shirts I can wear are yours. Doctors say I most likely have a reaction to the chemicals from the processing of the fabrics. I have a problem with your dyed tees as well. I think your polos will be fine. But they seem to be a little smaller than your tees. The XL I bought is going to be too small, after washing.