Allergy-free organic cotton pants with function and convenience in mind
Denim jeans seem to be everyone's most used wardrobe staple, but the discomfort, sweating, and irritation that they bring due to the synthetic materials used to produce them aren't always easy to endure. If you're looking for a lighter and breezier option, this pair of hypoallergenic drawstring pants, made with 100% organic cotton, may just be the one you need.
The all-cotton drawstring allows easy adjustment by comfortably hugging the waist, while the newly-designed patch pockets provide adequate space to hold small belongings — perfect for lounging at home or running errands without causing flare-ups.
- Soft, cotton non-elastic waist with adjustable 100% Cotton braided drawstring
- Accessible patch pockets on the front with adequate coverage
- Diamond layered cotton lining on the crotch area
- Light and breathable natural cotton fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, measurements may vary by size
- Size 5 Inseam: 30.75" | Outseam: 41"
- Model is 5'7" with a 27-inch waist and is wearing a Size 5
For a continuous uncompromised allergy-free experience, we recommend washing your lounge pants at less than 30°C with a mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
There are many things I love about these Pants. I have an elastic allergy, so I appreciate the drawstrings. The fabric is so soft & absolutely comfortable! The deep pockets hold all my essentials including doggie bags & masks. I also love the long length. I am able to make a nice cuff over my shoes or hiking boots. I wear a size 6 in panties, so ordered a size 6 and 7 in the Pants just to be on the safe side. I tried the 6 on first and love the cut. This is the first natural fiber Pant that my husband loves me to wear. Just form-fitting enough, not baggy like other company’s Pants I have purchased. I have not tried the size 7 yet. But, I know I will order more size 6 for sure!