Your allergy-free protective accessory against the cold and unwanted irritants
Airborne contact dermatitis occurs when parts of the body, particularly the face, forehead, neck, have been exposed to allergenic agents or irritants suspended in the air. To protect your neck against causative agents, unwanted irritants, and other environmental factors that may wreak havoc on your skin, this hypoallergenic neck protection sleeve is the next best thing to reduce flare-ups and protect your neck from external influences.
This allergy-free accessory, made with 100% organic cotton, is designed to protect women with skin allergies and sensitive skin, helping their neck accelerate wound healing by locking in moisture and allowing the skin to better absorb creams and ointments. We also refrained from using harsh chemicals, synthetic fabrics, and rough stitching that would irritate the skin when creating this protective piece to contribute to the healing of atopic skin and other irritations.
- Allergy-free construction made with GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton
- Breathable and moisture-wicking fabric
- Back popper fastening for easy adjustment
- Double layered organic cotton lining for maximum comfort
- Reusable. Easy-to-wear.
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
For a continuous uncompromised allergy-free experience, we recommend washing your neck sleeve at less than 30°C with a mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature