Fits just the way you want it
Say goodbye to your panty problems. Our Women's Low-rise Contoured Brief, made from 100% organic cotton, fits your body in all the right places. It also offers great coverage and support with a high cut on the thigh that compliments your shape just the way you want it. Your standards need not be compromised with this hypoallergenic underwear
- Low-rise contour design with high-cut leg opening
- Flat seam latex-free elastic on waist and leg openings
- Hypoallergenic elastic waistband wrapped in 100% organic cotton
- Double panel crotch liner for that extra comfy feel
- Full rear coverage
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
- Relaxed Fit with full coverage
- Model is 5'7" with a 27-inch waist and is wearing a Size 5
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
While we have used less harsh dyes for our Cottonique Color Collection, these products are intended specifically for individuals with sensitivities to Latex, Spandex and Formaldehyde.
For Colored items, we use premium quality core spun thread that combines a high tenacity polyester filament core with a natural cotton cover. It is a cotton wrapped polyester core thread.
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
Great fit. Love the grey color. Comfy. Will order more.
Women's Low-rise Contoured Brief (2/pack)
Little pricey but it's worth it when you don't itch anymore. Will buy again and again.
I love Cottonique underwear! The cotton is soft and yet sturdy enough to last through years of use. Seams lie flat and are non-irritating. No latex or other stretchy products touch my skin.
Getting along really well with my new undies. They make me feel like a new person.
Comfy. Soft. No bunching. Cool. No itching. No rash. What more can I ask for? And, the new colors are nice.
Super comfy. They don’t grab or creep. They are my favorite underwear.
I was having an allergic reaction to the elastic in regular underwear. I switched to Cottonique and have no more breakouts. It is true to size. Don’t upsize because it’s all cotton—as I did on first order. It does not shrink and holds its shape beautifully.
I discovered Cottonique for my latex-averse husband many years ago and just recently tried these women's briefs. They're fantastic comfortable cotton.