Fly high with side-ties!
Even those without sensitive skin can appreciate the beauty and comfortability of our Women's Side-Tie Bra. Designed to fit all occasions and compliment women's ever-changing attires, this hypoallergenic brassiere, thriving with angled seams and 100% organic cotton fabric, provides extra support, breathability, function, and coverage.
- Overlap design with adjustable side-ties
- Double-layered cotton lining
- Hypoallergenic adjustable buttons to adjust the neckline
- Underwire-free and designed to be non-restrictive to movement
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
- Regular Fit with full support
- Model is 5'7" with a 34.5-inch bust and wears size 34B.
Please be informed that our bras are 100% hypoallergenic, which means we do not include any spandex in our fabric. Some of our customers may find that the bras do not fit well all because they do not have extra stretch. The adjustment straps and front closure clasps are there to ensure that these bras will fit them nicely.
- Hand-wash at not more than 30°C with Mild Detergent. Hang Dry, Strictly No Tumble Dry.
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
While we have used less harsh dyes for our Cottonique Color Collection, these products are intended specifically for individuals with sensitivities to Latex, Spandex and Formaldehyde.
For Colored items, we use premium quality core spun thread that combines a high tenacity polyester filament core with a natural cotton cover. It is a cotton wrapped polyester core thread.
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
It’s nice I can get a all cotton bra,
I am very pleased with the Women's Side-tie Bra (Black). I am also thanking you for providing a quality product for people with sensitive skin like me.
This bra is a godsend for me. It fits well and is so easy to put on - I have trouble with clasps in the back because of arthritis, but this just ties in the front. And my skin being hypoallergic , I only wear underwear from cottonique. Thank you for these wonderful products!
The bras with the elastic still itch (MCS). I also have the front tie ones but they don't fit as well. All areas of the elastic bra need thicker cotton. Cotton wears out quite quickly on the straps and band area and I cannot have elastic touching my body. Also cup area is too thin, can see nipples, maybe make some inserts of cotton? Wish the pull over bra fit larger sizes 36 B