Latex-Free 100% Organic Cotton Ankle Socks (2pairs/pack)
Giving the greatest fit, smoothest protection, and finest comfort for sensitive feet.
While some people only put a little thought into the socks that they wear, the materials used to create them can either make or break their comfort, especially for those with skin conditions like eczema and sensitivities. Thanks to our Latex-Free Ankle Socks, you won't have to worry about harmful synthetics, toxic chemicals, or uncomfortable elastics.
Made with 100% organic cotton, this latest non-irritating piece lives up to its name for being free from latex and comfortable, all thanks to its breathable rib-knit fabric that provides a smooth yet improved layer of warmth and comfort. When you're running errands, going to the office, or just lounging at home, its smooth heels, seamless toe, and non-elastic cuffs help to better protect your entire foot from cold and allergy triggers, preventing abrasions and irritation.
- Allergy-free construction made with GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton
- Soft, breathable rib-knit fabric for extra stretch and improved comfort
- Smooth toe seam to prevent unnecessary rubbing and irritation
- Cushioned heals for maximum comfort and sweat absorbency
- Latex-free, Spandex-free cuffs for proper, unrestricted fit and mobility
- Chemical-free, synthetic-free fabric
- Dye-free & resin-free fibers
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
Machine Wash, Gentle Cycle Machine-wash at not more than 30°C with a gentle cycle. Use only dermatologist-recommended organic-based detergents.
Do Not Bleach Do not bleach Cottonique products as it will damage the hypoallergenic properties and aesthetics of the fabric.
Dry Flat Rinse it thoroughly then flat to dry.
Iron Dry or Steam, Low Iron or steam with low heat if needed
Note: The “Black,” “Melange Grey,” and “Melange Blue” variants of this product only contain gentler dyes, designed for people with sensitivities to latex, spandex, and formaldehyde. If you have allergies to bleaches, dyes, or multiple chemical sensitivities, you may opt to check our Allergic Contact Dermatitis product line.