The smartest boxers in your wardrobe
Engineered to have that quality and function, our Men’s Rib Drawstring Boxer Brief with Fly lets you go about your business easily through its smart features. This boxer brief, made from 100% organic cotton, scores with its functional fly opening, providing easy access and comfortable support. Don’t let your manhood go off the course.
- Soft, cotton-made waist with adjustable 100% cotton braided drawstring for your perfect fit
- Lightweight rib-knit organic cotton for extra stretch
- Double panel crotch with concealed stitches
- Functional fly opening for easy access
- Comfortable leg opening fit
- Hypoallergenic, breathable fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
Organic Cotton Underwear is Good for the Planet
Why Doctors Recommend 100% Cotton Underwear for Allergies
- Relaxed Fit.
- Inseam, Size M: 4.25"
- Model is 6'2" with a 30-inch waist and is wearing a Size M
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
While we have used less harsh dyes for our Cottonique Color Collection, these products are intended specifically for individuals with sensitivities to Latex, Spandex and Formaldehyde.
For Colored items, we use premium quality core spun thread that combines a high tenacity polyester filament core with a natural cotton cover. It is a cotton wrapped polyester core thread.
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
The boxer brief is very comfortable. I will buy more.
Paul was very happy with his gift of undergarments and he expressed his pleasure with the face masks.
An always satisfied consumer !!!
Just as i wanted
Product is impeccably made with good attention to detail.Not restricting or binding.Strange at first as there's no elastic,but they've become my favorite pair.
The fit is great and the quality is superior. I have been very satisfied with every purchase.
Very comfortable boxer brief. It is little bit thicker than the white version and it lasts much longer.
They provide enough support without the issues of elastic. If you could use some support, these are a good option if you don't require a lot of support. If you don't need support, the drawstring boxers are lighter weight for hotter weather. They are thicker then desired, but thankfully not extremely hot. I think the flap helps with the temperature.
Great quality and company but the fit was not desirable. I am 6’1”, 177 lbs and work out often. Even so, I ordered off my waist size but the leg openings stretched out far more than I’d like. I even sized down to a small in the elastic briefs.
Men's Rib Drawstring Boxer Brief with Fly (Melange Blue)