Lasting comfort that doesn't leave a lasting mark
When the mood calls for a sense of ease and simplicity, your clothes should do the same. Built to simply fit right, our Women's Elasticized Boxer Brief functions perfectly with the added benefit of being in style. Its simple yet refined design allows a full range of motion without triggering your skin allergies.
- Soft, lightweight 1x1 rib organic cotton for added stretch
- Flat seam latex-free elastic on waist and leg openings
- Hypoallergenic elastic waistband wrapped in 100% organic cotton
- Double panel crotch liner for that extra comfy feel
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
- Fits true to size, measurements may vary by size
- Size 5 Inseam: 3.75" | Outseam: 10.5"
- Model is 5'7" with a 27-inch waist and is wearing a Size 5
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
- 100% Cotton Thread
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
These are the first boxers I’ve loved! The seaming avoids the crotch area all together, providing even more comfort and softness. I like all the bóxer colors, but the natural is great for lack of dyes. The rib knit is fine, giving some stretch and fit without roughness. I wear a medium in underwear, a small in most clothes and the 6’s fit great. They are a thicker fabric, so don’t plan to wear under your silks! Nicely opaque.
I am very satisfied with my purchase of the women’s boxer style of underwear with elastic waist I normally wear a size 6. I went up a size because I don’t like anything tight around my waistline. I am 76 years old and comfort is what is most important to me.
If I could change anything it would be the cost. But I can say that you do get what you pay for in this product
I am so glad that I bought the boxer styled organic natural cotton underwear. It is quality construction, thick material and comfortable.
At first the briefs felt too large. I called and spoke to a wonderful women in Customer Service and she assured me that I could still return them after being washed. So I machine washed them with detergent three times. Now they are the perfect size, and soft and comfy.
These are so comfortable. I use them to sleep in. I have chemical sensitivity and allergies to certain fabrics and I’m grateful to have found these. 5 star product 5 star service.
Thank you so much for resending my order. I am not sure why my order was delivered to Calgary and then sent back to you. Appreciated your assistance in getting it back to me.