The go-to sock in your drawer
When it comes to preventing allergic reactions, we literally got your feet covered! These Lightweight Latex-Free Crew Socks, made with 100% organic cotton, sit snugly and securely with our innovative circular knitting technique. These hypoallergenic socks reduce the risks of triggering skin allergies as every pair thrives with the absence of elastic
Top to Heel Length: 10"
- Unisex Fit
- Cottonique branding design on sole
- Core spun sewing thread on toe seam
- Shape-retaining socks even after numerous washes
- Chemical-free, synthetic-free fabric
- Latex-free and spandex-free garment
- Dye-free & resin-free fibers
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Dry Flat.
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
While we have used less harsh dyes for our Cottonique Color Collection, these products are intended specifically for individuals with sensitivities to Latex, Spandex and Formaldehyde.
For Colored items, we use premium quality core spun thread that combines a high tenacity polyester filament core with a natural cotton cover. It is a cotton wrapped polyester core thread.
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
So far so good. Seem more shaped and durable
These are the only socks that I can wear due to my latex allergy. These socks are thin, I wish Cottonique would make some a little heavier for winter wear.
I WANTED to love these socks, but I don't. They fall right down, and as soon as I start walking, they're bunched up in my shoes. When I was a kid, I had lots of all cotton socks, but they all had a tight enough knitted band at the top to stay up.