Excellent pick to level-up your basics
It's not that hard to look for long sleeve tees, but it's difficult to find the perfect one. Luckily, our Women's Long Sleeve Ribbed Tee has all the ingredients you're searching for—cozy fabric, lightweight long sleeves, and a classic fit. With its simple crew neck style and durable fabric, this hypoallergenic long-sleeved top would surely go a long way in your closet.
- Relaxed fit with a scoop neckline
- Soft, lightweight 1x1 Rib material for enhanced breathability and stretchability
- Fine and non-elastic rib wrist cuffs, elastic without latex
- Smooth and breathable fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
- Relaxed Fit
- Size 5 Length from Highest Point of Shoulder: 24" | Sleeve Length: 23"
- Model is 5'7" with a 34.5-inch bust and is wearing a Size 5
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
- 100% Cotton Thread
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
Comfortable, I bought it to sleep in and love it!
So soft and hold up well under repeated washings! So nice to be able to relax and not itch!
comfortable and warm
I enjoy wearing the ribbed tee under my shirts to protect me from my garments. I have a latex and cobalt (blue dye) allergy. Since blue is one of my favorite colors to wear, I don't have to worry about reactions.
Women's Long Sleeve Ribbed Tee ( Natural )
Thanks, Cottonique, for making this shirt with undyed organic cotton! This is a soft & thick ribbed fabric, the sort I haven’t seen in many years. Back in the “old days” (before fast fashion), it wasn’t hard to find a women’s shirt made with this quality of fabric. Nowadays, especially women’s clothing tends to be made with terrible flimsy thin fabric that falls apart after a few washes. This shirt’s fabric has done well after laundering many times (initial laundering caused expected shrinkage). My one quibble with this shirt is that several stitches broke along the wrists, but I easily sewed them back up myself. This is a good basic to have.