Lasting comfort that doesn't leave a lasting mark
When the mood calls for a sense of ease and simplicity, your clothes should do the same. Built to simply fit right, our Women's Elasticized Boxer Brief functions perfectly with the added benefit of being in style. Its simple yet refined design allows a full range of motion without triggering your skin allergies.
- Soft, lightweight 1x1 rib organic cotton for added stretch
- Flat seam latex-free elastic on waist and leg openings
- Hypoallergenic elastic waistband wrapped in 100% organic cotton
- Double panel crotch liner for that extra comfy feel
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
Itchy Down There? Stop it with Elastic-Free Underwear
Organic Cotton Underwear is Good for the Planet
Why Doctors Recommend 100% Cotton Underwear for Allergies
- Fits true to size, measurements may vary by size
- Size 5 Inseam: 3.75" | Outseam: 10.5"
- Model is 5'7" with a 27-inch waist and is wearing a Size 5
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
While we have used less harsh dyes for our Cottonique Color Collection, these products are intended specifically for individuals with sensitivities to Latex, Spandex and Formaldehyde.
For Colored items, we use premium quality core spun thread that combines a high tenacity polyester filament core with a natural cotton cover. It is a cotton wrapped polyester core thread.
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
I’ve washed these shorts numerous times. They’re holding up great and are so soft and comfortable to wear. Very short.
I love these and wear them as shorts around the house. So incredibly comfortable. I can only wear cotton so a life saver for me!
Women's Elasticized Boxer Brief (2/Pack)
No more horrible reactions to synthetic fabrics! I love these boxer briefs !
Best sleep shorts ever!
Women don’t have lots of boxer options. Along with leggings and skinny jeans - slinky dresses - there’s just not a lot of place for them.
Until now! I needed hypoallergenic cloths with some space! I’ve gotten these in multiple colors from Cottonique! They’re fabulous under skirts for providing a little extra warmth down the thigh. Also work great under “slouchy pants” that you just wish were warmer. Maybe even alone. Super cute, there is no seaming in the crotch area at all. They have a bit of stretch so they stay fitting nicely. Wash like a dream.They are a thicker fabric, so consider your final layer when wearing. Try them you’ll like them!
Bought these to protect inner thighs while wearing a dress. It works well for this and is comfortable. Since I am a fuller figure gal it would have been nice to have more coverage of my bottom.
These are comfortable, quality made, and nice looking.
I love these boxer briefs so much, I keep checking the site for restocks in my size so I can have more than 2 pairs!
So grateful to have a few options. Now could you make things too?