Dependable allergy-free wardrobe essential
When a simple t-shirt gives you itchy and irritated skin within minutes of wearing it, the fabric itself and the way it’s processed may be the problem. Most t-shirts are made with cotton-synthetic blends and are finished with toxic chemicals and dyes that can cause skin irritations.
So we made a hypoallergenic t-shirt without any of the harmful synthetics and fabric finishes and made only with 100% chemical-free, GOTS-certified organic cotton. This makes it light, airy, and comfortable while being delicate on the skin - a perfect everyday staple for women with sensitive skin.
- Tapered body design for a contoured fit with a crew neckline
- All-natural cotton cap sleeves
- Soft flat seam stitching to minimize skin irritation
- Soft, ultra-fine, and breathable 100% organic cotton fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
Size & Fit
- Relaxed Fit
- Size 5 Length from Highest Point of Shoulder: 24.5"
- Model is 5'7" with a 34.5-inch bust and is wearing a Size 5
For a continuous uncompromised allergy-free experience, we recommend washing your tees at less than 30°C with a mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
Note: The “Black” and “Melange Grey” variants of this product only contain gentler dyes, designed for people with sensitivities to latex, Spandex, and formaldehyde. Cottonique uses a premium quality core-spun thread that encloses a high tenacity polyester filament core using 100% organic cotton cover to develop colored items. If you have allergies to bleaches, dyes or multiple chemical sensitivities, you may opt to check our Allergic Contact Dermatitis product line.
These shirts are so very soft and comfortable, I even sleep in them sometimes, they are awesome, thank you for creating them!!!
I ordered my typical size but this fits smaller. Quality is there, but consistency of sizing is not. Suggest ordering up 1 size unless you like a tight shirt.