Stay fresh and dry and get the perfect smooth look
Stay fresh while banishing breast sweat with our Women's Bra Liner. Designed to wick moisture away from the skin and prevent irritation, this hypoallergenic liner is a perfect combination of fit, support, and absorptivity. It offers a seamless look under clothes, prevents chafing, and holds everything in place.
- Nickel-free snaps to secure bra straps from direct contact with the skin
- Rapid wick properties from 100% organic cotton fabric
- Latex-free & Spandex-free elastic band for support and comfort
- Underwire-free and designed to be non-restrictive to movement
- Crop top design that will keep everything in place
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
- Regular Fit
- Model is 5'7" with a 34.5-inch bust and wears size 5 or 34B.
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
- 100% Cotton Thread
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
I have SLE with a lot of skin issues. With these bra liners I can wear my old bras for part of the day!
I'm satisfied with my bra liner, it works great for me, under my bra
I bought this for my mom who has severe allergies. She is very happy with the fit and function of the item.
This is the most comfortable ever! Not one itchy elastic or spandex spot. Loose and soft. I'm wearing instead of a bra.
Perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Great product! Need more organic cotton type bras!
Very comfortable, just what I wanted
I was pleased that the Cottonique team helped me get the items I wanted. I have trouble with ordering from Amazon ever since scammers took over my Amazon web site and deceived me into thinking i was dealing with Amazon. Although the Post Office intervened and pursued the scammers and returned my money , the Amazon site on my computer has been compromised. I had a computer expert fix the problem, but after awhile, things went amiss again whenever i use Amazon. I'm not sure what the problem is but.I try to avoid doing business on the Internet, The bra liners fit me perfectly, and are what my Doctor prescribed for me.
I am allergic to latex, textile die and various chemicals. These have really helped eliminate the itching of my back. I only wish they came in XS. I'm going to have to do some tailoring.