Excellent warmth and ease amid the cold breeze
Insulation and comfort are important to support your daily outdoor activities under low temperatures. We never fail to add those features with our Men's Thermal Pajama. This hypoallergenic thermal bottom functions perfectly as an efficient base layer or comfortable sleepwear. Slip into this piece and allow 100% organic cotton to make all the difference.
- Tapered leg for a relaxed fit
- Honeycomb texture
- Functional vertical button-fly for easy access
- Banded cuffs without spandex to keep it in place without triggering your allergies.
- Flat stitched seams for comfort
- Unbeatable soft, breathable fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
- Size M Inseam: 30" | Outseam: 42"
- Model is 6'2" with a 30-inch waist and is wearing a Size M
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
- 100% Cotton Thread
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
I am very pleased with this product.
Wish they had black ones
I am very satisfy with all products of thus company
in a good shape and style
after washing still in good shape
good customer support
I bought a lot of products from here and highly recommended
Pacific Northwest! We freeze most of the year.
I am warm and comfortable sleeping in these.
Love the warmth ❤️🙏🏻
Purchased the bottom/pants only for my 80 year old father who says it fits well, is warm and comfortable. Thank you.
The thermal seems fine so far! But it came delivered in a big box with plastic bubble wrap. The pants could have been shipped in the small soft plastic bag itself. Eco-friendly packaging would have gotten 5 stars.