Softness is an understatement with this winter essential.
The cold weather can't stop you from being warm and comfortable in this cozy and fine-knit scarf. Made from 100% organic cotton, this Hypoallergenic Tubular Knitted Scarf is a great layering piece that adds the perfect dash of comfort and style to your winter wardrobe. Its lightweight yet breathable fabric provides comfort, softness, and warmth on cooler days. Whether you're chilling in front of the fireplace at home or looking for a luxe accessory to complement last-minute dinner dates, this scarf will drape beautifully to your heart's content.
Length is 58" and the Width is 5".
- Classic, durable, and easy to clean
- Ultra-soft cotton fabric
- One Size Fits All
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
- Wrapping yourself up under chilly weather
- Perfect for complementing work clothes, formal attire, and casual looks
- Helping people with sensitive skin look stylish while staying allergy-free
- Avoiding irritations caused by textile dyes and elastics, such as latex and spandex
- People with contact dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, neck rashes, or multiple chemical sensitivity
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Dry Flat.
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
While we have used less harsh dyes for our Cottonique Color Collection, these products are intended specifically for individuals with sensitivities to Latex, Spandex and Formaldehyde.
For Colored items, we use premium quality core spun thread that combines a high tenacity polyester filament core with a natural cotton cover. It is a cotton wrapped polyester core thread.
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT