The best all-around hoodie with allergy-free protection and comfortable fit
While most hoodies look good on every man because of their cozy fabric, roomy hood, and smooth long sleeves, not all of them provide unbeatable comfort without causing irritation. Our Men’s Jersey Pullover Hoodie with Built-in Sleep Eye Mask, safely created without harmful materials that wreak havoc on the skin, guarantees warmth, dependable function, and allergy-free protection upon wearing.
This hypoallergenic top, made with 100% organic cotton fabric, also takes its purpose to the next level with its built-in sleep eye mask that effortlessly improves the quality of sleep and quick naps in disruptive environments. We also added a small pocket on the sleeve for extra storage, so you can bring with you a pen or any small accessories that you need when running errands. What a way to achieve comfort without worrying about flare-ups!
- Relaxed Fit
- Comfortable long sleeves with elbow patches for itch-free comfort
- Quality jersey hoodie made with heavier yet soft 100% organic cotton fabric
- Applied buttoned placket without metal
- Built-in sleep eye mask for a calming nap time
- Extra pocket with adequate space for small accessories like Apple AirPods
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
Choosing the Right Winter Clothing for Sensitive Skin
Winter Skin Care Tips for People With Psoriasis
Size & Fit
- Relaxed Fit
- Size M Length from Highest Point of Shoulder: 29" | Sleeve Length: 26"
- Model is 5'5" with a 38-inch chest and is wearing a Size M
For a continuous uncompromised allergy-free experience, we recommend washing your hoodies at less than 30°C with mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
So happy with tshirts! Not so with the dozen bras. They aren’t adjustable.
This garment is not sure of its life's purpose. Thu double lined hood is so heavy it weighs down the neck opening making the collar splay into a v-neck in quite a feminine manner. Thu elbow patches symbolize a conceit and not a product.