100% Organic Tri Colored Knitted Turtleneck Sweatshirt
Your allergy-free, outdoor-friendly base layer for winter warmth
Many of us have donned turtlenecks with the expectation of snug comfort, only to realize that they can be quite itchy, particularly those made with rough synthetic fabrics like wool and polyester. If you're looking for a versatile, comfortable, and undeniably stylish turtleneck that would help you navigate the coldest of days without an itch, our Allergy-Free Tri-Color Turtleneck will be your new favorite wardrobe staple.
Designed to provide warmth and protection, this latest hypoallergenic top traps heat and keep the neck area cozy, offering a soft and pleasant sensation on even the most sensitive skin. Its breathable knitted fabric, made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton, leaves no room for friction or irritation, while the elastic-free cuffs on the sleeves minimize the risk of tight, constricting pressure on the wrists, making this piece more comfortable to wear for people with skin allergies or sensitivities.
- Reducing the likelihood of skin irritation on your sensitive, eczema-prone skin by avoiding rough seams, irritating labels, and any potentially harmful chemicals.
- Protecting your neck, arms, and chest area from the harmful effects of exposure to allergens and irritants, ultimately preventing the occurrence of airborne contact dermatitis.
- Offering dependable insulation to keep your skin comfortably warm during cold weather. It serves as an itch-free base layer for additional clothing, trapping warmth close to your body.
- Enhancing the style and coziness of your layered ensembles across a range of settings, whether they're casual, business, or formal gatherings. Turtlenecks are versatile enough to be paired under sweaters, blazers, and jackets.
- Pull-on closure. Easy-to-wear.
- Elastic-free cuffs on sleeves for proper fit without constricting your wrists
- Breathable, non-irritating collar for warmth and protection
- Soft, breathable knitted fabric made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton for improved comfort
- Tri-color style made from GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton yarn (knitted to become fabrics) for an itch-free, unique look
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- No latex and spandex
- No chemicals, synthetics, and toxic dyes
RELATED ARTICLES:Why Wear Organic?
Allergy-Free Wardrobe Guide: 4 Factors to Consider When Buying Eczema-Friendly Clothes
5 Reasons Why You Need Knitted Organic Cotton Pieces in Your Wardrobe
In order to preserve the quality, retain shape, and maintain a continuous uncompromised allergy-free experience, we highly recommend hand-washing our organic cotton knitted garments at no less than 30°C with a mild detergent.
Read our Organic Cotton Knitwear Care Guide for more information.