Allergy-Free Sleep Head Warmer
Helping you achieve the undisturbed rest your body deserves
When dealing with skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis, waking up in the cold at night not only leaves you exhausted in the morning but also compromises your skin's barrier function, making it more susceptible to irritants and allergens. If you're searching for ways to ensure a good night's sleep and protect your immune system, consider trying our Allergy-Free Head Warmer!
Crafted from GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton, this latest hypoallergenic accessory provides warmth and protection, fostering healthier sleep habits by shielding your skin from allergens and irritants. This headgear helps create an environment conducive to restorative sleep by managing excess moisture on the skin, which is particularly beneficial for individuals with seborrheic dermatitis. It's a small yet impactful accessory that promotes relaxation without compromises.
- Minimizing the risk of irritation during sleep, these head warmers are a comfortable choice for individuals with sensitivities or skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis.
- Maintaining optimal temperature. This allergy-free accessory keeps the head warm without causing excessive heat, making it versatile for different weather conditions.
- Preventing seborrheic dermatitis flare-ups. This hypoallergenic headgear can help avoid excessive sweating and moisture buildup—factors that may trigger seborrheic dermatitis.
- Allergy-free construction made with GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton
- Breathable and moisture-wicking fabric
- Classic pull-on design
- Reusable. Easy-to-wear.
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals, synthetics, and toxic dyes
- Also available in Melange Grey, Melange Brown, & Melange Blue
Machine Wash, Gentle Cycle Machine-wash at not more than 30°C with a gentle cycle. Use only dermatologist-recommended organic-based detergents.
Do Not Bleach Do not bleach Cottonique products as it will damage the hypoallergenic properties and aesthetics of the fabric.
Tumble Dry, Low Rinse it thoroughly then dry at low temperature.
Iron Dry or Steam, Low Iron or steam with low heat if needed
Note: Seeing some dark spots in your garments? Don't worry about it! These little specks are actually cotton seeds that remained after our chemical-free processes, indicating that the fabric remains purely organic and thrives freely without toxic bleaches, dyes, or textile chemicals.
Once your garments have been washed, these cotton seeds will gently disappear, too. They will not cause any harmful reaction to the skin as they are normally inherent to natural cotton material. So, the next time you see notice them, be glad about it! You're holding nature's wonder in your hands.