Ready to roll in this cool and comfy camisole
Look casual and cool as you wear our Women's Camisole meticulously built from 100% natural cotton. This hypoallergenic top feels soft as a whisper and comforts like a warm hug. The best part? Camisoles are undeniably versatile for it can serve as your relaxed daywear or sleepwear.
- Regular fit with a Scoop neckline
- Soft flat seam stitching to minimize skin irritation
- Soft cotton shoulder straps for comfortable support
- Light and breathable 100% organic cotton fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
7 Loungewear Picks to Celebrate National Relaxation Day
Top culprits that trigger skin reactions
How to Jazz Up Your Organic Cotton Clothes
- Relaxed Fit
- Size 5 Length from Highest Point of Shoulder: 23.5"
- Model is 5'7" with a 34.5-inch bust and is wearing a Size 5
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
- 100% Cotton Thread
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
Love the bra liner which I am using alone. Skip in area improving. Would purchase more if available beige or white
I like the camisole, the first one from Cottonique. I like the that it isn't so fitted. Very soft
I have SLE and Hashimoto's with very sensitive skin. This is a great layer for under fabrics that bother my skin.
I have a LTA to latex and clothing tends to be my biggest struggle. I find comfort inn knowing that I don't have to worry about what's in my clothing from here. I have bras, underwear, shorts, make and shirts from here because this is my safe place
Very comfortable & soft
I love all my purchases of 100% organic cotton - so soft and comfortable with no rashes or itching.
Fits beautifully. Will keep me warm.
I have such bad MCS that no clothes are safe. The natural camisole is the only thing I can wear! Thank you!!!!!
Beautifully made and nice organic cotton. I wear a 42-44B bra in general and the largest size camisole claims to fit that size. But it was much tighter that I was comfortable squeezing into. And I suspect it would shrink a bit after numerous washings. So personally I would buy at least one size larger than you are. I like things loose so I would probably buy 2 sizes larger. Sadly the 42-44 size is the biggest available.
It hasnt arrived yet