The unsung hero of cold weather clothing
A good base layer is the foundation of a good winter outfit, and this is where you should build from. Designed to help you retain body heat in cold temperatures, our Men's Thermal Long Sleeve is your perfect companion on chilly days. This shirt, made from 100% organic cotton, is extremely durable, comfortable, and hypoallergenic. What more can you ask for?
- Relaxed fit with a honeycomb texture
- V-neck design for a subtle look
- Hypoallergenic ribbed cuffs without spandex.
- Soft, ultra-fine, and breathable 100% organic cotton fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
- Relaxed Fit
- Size M Length from Highest Point of Shoulder: 28" | Sleeve Length: 24"
- Model is 6'2" with a 39-inch chest and is wearing a Size M
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
- 100% Cotton Thread
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
Cotton is thick and soft and great for sensitive skin.
After failing three times to place an order on the internet, I called Cottonique. Ordering by phone was pleasant and very simple. I anticipate ordering more Latex and Spandex-free products from Cottonique by phone in the near future.
Men's Thermal Long Sleeve (Natural)
very nice. I'm a woman and bought a small size. Covers my mid section and has long enough sleeves and nice cuffs on sleeves so they don't ride up. Superior to other long sleeve thermals I have bought. Very soft and comfortable.
I am a woman and wearing the thermal underwear for men is roomy, comfortably soft.
I wear them at night here in Washington State.
Excellent product, warm and snug, and non-allergenic.
Your man and woman thermal long underwears are the best, warm and soft. We bought 3 sets for each of us. We love them. Highly recommend them.
I tried the menâ€™s thermal shirt when I went snowboarding in Japan. It felt so soft when I put it on. I was surprised to see it keep me so warm even though itâ€™s really just cotton. The material has some good stretch to it but there isnâ€™t any elastic in it which is why I think it regulates body temperature a little better than that synthetic polyester spandex that you find commercially. Overall pretty good job with this one. I will be using it again when I get back to the slopes.
I wanted to return item ,I got unsatisfactory response.