Women’s most dependable wardrobe essential for day-in and day-out use
Despite the latest clothing trends, a classic tee is just what it takes to pull off a casual look. Designed to become women's everyday closet staple, our hypoallergenic Women's Round Neck Cap Sleeve Shirt does everything you need in a comfortable tee—lightweight, delicate, and wearable anywhere. With its all-natural cotton cap sleeves and contoured fit, your days will always be allergy-free.
- Tapered body design for a contoured fit with a crew neckline
- All-natural cotton cap sleeves
- Soft flat seam stitching to minimize skin irritation
- Soft, ultra-fine, and breathable 100% organic cotton fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
- Relaxed Fit
- Size 5 Length from Highest Point of Shoulder: 24.5"
- Model is 5'7" with a 34.5-inch bust and is wearing a Size 5
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
- 100% Cotton Thread
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
I love this t-shirt. The soft material, the fit and the design are perfect
I love this shirt! Feels soft and comfortable - definitely recommend!
The shirt I ordered is very comfortable and so easy on my skin. After wearing other clothes with polyester and wool which are very hot and very uncomfortable I have some items that feel good. This piece of clothing feels amazing & I do not need to worry about all sorts of chemicals that will harm me. Thanks for all the amazing clothes!
I love the feel and no elastic. Yay! I’ve been able to handle the black and blue dyes-and of course natural. Love it
Fits so comfortably and feels so soft. What else is there?
The size was smaller than I expected.
I normally wear a size medium and ordered the size 6. It's tiny. I can squeeze into it, but feels like I'm wearing a child's shirt. I know a petite 13 year old I'm going to try to pass this along to.
The largest shirts are made for someone 80 pounds soaking wet. No one with skin sensitivity wants a form fitting shirt. And the wearer better not have any breasts to speak of. Back in the day, these shirts (scoop neck, short sleeves) were perfect. Now I am forced to continue wearing shirts bought ten plus years ago. Also, whatever products this company now uses no longer addresses skin sensitivity. Every few years, I buy another expensive shirt in hope...which immediately goes to Good Will. Sad for those of us with chemical sensitivity that are also over 80 pounds.