Comfy, casual, and allergy-free bottom for men on-the-go
Aside from allergens in fabric, elastic waistbands are often the source of contact rashes and skin irritation. This is why we made a pair of lounge shorts without any of the harmful materials that can trigger skin allergies and irritation. Made with 100% chemical-free, GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric paired with all-cotton drawstrings, our soft, loose-fit lounge shorts keep you cool, comfortable, and allergy-free all day.
Allergen and chemical-free construction combined with a non-constricting design provides comfort with guaranteed prevention of skin allergies and irritation, suitable for men with severe allergies and sensitivities.
- Cotton-layered pockets deep enough to fit your stuff
- Soft, cotton non-elastic waist with adjustable 100% Organic cotton braided drawstring
- Loose-fit leg opening for easy movement
- Unbeatable soft, breathable fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, measurements may vary by size
- Size S/M Inseam: 9.25" | Outseam: 21"
- Model is 6'2" with a 30-inch waist and is wearing a Size S/M
For a continuous uncompromised allergy-free experience, we recommend washing your shorts at less than 30°C with a mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
Nice light to medium weight lounge short
Men's Lounge Short
as with everything I purchase from you company ..5 stars
These were purchased because of allergies to polyester. The waist is rather large and the legs are tight and the person isn’t a large man. They are good for skin allergies.
Turn a shirt inside out & rate the way seams look & feel! Yuk!
something is wrong with cottonique's organic cotton production. the natural cotton still feels irritating to the skin. not sure what exactly the issue is. could be using the same sewing machines that sew the polyester blends. could be the plastic packaging that is used to send out the product. could be the cotton itself, still spraying chemicals on the cotton just as the 'USDA Organic' is still allowed to use