Men's Thermal Base Layer Long Johns with Fly
Warmest base-layer bottom with allergy-free comfort
With its warmth, comfort, and extra insulation, this base layer bottom surely deserves a space in your wardrobe. Made with 100% chemical-free GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric, this thermal base layer long john with fly serves as a second skin that protects men from cold and irritation. It's not too tight and not too loose, so you can always be comfortable and itch-free wherever you go.
- Tapered leg for a relaxed fit
- Honeycomb texture
- Functional vertical button-fly for easy access
- Banded cuffs without spandex to keep it in place without triggering your allergies.
- Flat stitched seams for comfort
- Unbeatable soft, breathable fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
Size & Fit
- Size M Inseam: 30" | Outseam: 42"
- Model is 6'2" with a 30-inch waist and is wearing a Size M
Note: The latex and spandex-free elastic that we utilize in some of our products contains a synthetic material that’s very different from polyester. We then wrapped the said elastic using our 100% organic cotton.
For a continuous uncompromised allergy-free experience, we recommend washing your thermal pajamas at less than 30°C with a mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
These are the right thickness for a cold Iowa winter. Not too thin and not too hot.
Don’t buy these if your latex allergy is severe, the elastic causes reactions
Retired - wear them every day around home.
Excellent!! Warm for winter and size S is a perfect fit as a 5’6” man. I use for training at the gym, as the gyms are now outdoors due to covid.
I have never ordered a large top of any kind that had sleeves this short. I am 5'11" and always wear large tops. The sleeves were 3" too short!! I gave product to my 5'1" wife. Absolutely terrible sizing.