Excellent warmth and ease amid the cold breeze
Insulation and comfort are important to support your daily outdoor activities under low temperatures. We never fail to add those features with our Men's Thermal Pajama. This hypoallergenic thermal bottom functions perfectly as an efficient base layer or comfortable sleepwear. Slip into this piece and allow 100% organic cotton to make all the difference.
- Tapered leg for a relaxed fit
- Honeycomb texture
- Functional vertical button-fly for easy access
- Banded cuffs without spandex to keep it in place without triggering your allergies.
- Flat stitched seams for comfort
- Unbeatable soft, breathable fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
What Should I Wear For An MRI?
Choosing the Right Winter Clothing for Sensitive Skin
- Size M Inseam: 30" | Outseam: 42"
- Model is 6'2" with a 30-inch waist and is wearing a Size M
- Machine wash not more than 30°C, Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
- GOTS Certified Made With Organic Cotton
While we have used less harsh dyes for our Cottonique Color Collection, these products are intended specifically for individuals with sensitivities to Latex, Spandex and Formaldehyde.
For Colored items, we use premium quality core spun thread that combines a high tenacity polyester filament core with a natural cotton cover. It is a cotton wrapped polyester core thread.
HOW ITS MADE
WHO MAKES IT
HOW WE DO IT
WHY WE DO IT
Excellent!! Warm for winter and size S is a perfect fit as a 5’6” man. I use for training at the gym, as the gyms are now outdoors due to covid.