Men's Thermal Base Layer Long Johns with Fly
Warmest base-layer bottom with allergy-free comfort
With its warmth, comfort, and extra insulation, this base layer bottom surely deserves a space in your wardrobe. Made with 100% chemical-free GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric, this thermal base layer long john with fly serves as a second skin that protects men from cold and irritation. It's not too tight and not too loose, so you can always be comfortable and itch-free wherever you go.
- Tapered leg for a relaxed fit
- Honeycomb texture
- Functional vertical button-fly for easy access
- Banded cuffs without spandex to keep it in place without triggering your allergies.
- Flat stitched seams for comfort
- Unbeatable soft, breathable fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- Without latex and spandex
- Free from chemicals and synthetics
Size & Fit
- Size M Inseam: 30" | Outseam: 42"
- Model is 6'2" with a 30-inch waist and is wearing a Size M
Note: The latex and spandex-free elastic that we utilize in some of our products contains a synthetic material that’s very different from polyester. We then wrapped the said elastic using our 100% organic cotton.
For a continuous uncompromised allergy-free experience, we recommend washing your thermal pajamas at less than 30°C with a mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
These are the right thickness for a cold Iowa winter. Not too thin and not too hot.
Don’t buy these if your latex allergy is severe, the elastic causes reactions
Retired - wear them every day around home.
Excellent!! Warm for winter and size S is a perfect fit as a 5’6” man. I use for training at the gym, as the gyms are now outdoors due to covid.
It's impossible for me to use it with the kind of tight elastic waist this thermal has. I was expecting something like your beautiful lounge pants with no elastic at the wait, and a cord instead.
I have never ordered a large top of any kind that had sleeves this short. I am 5'11" and always wear large tops. The sleeves were 3" too short!! I gave product to my 5'1" wife. Absolutely terrible sizing.