Snug, secure, and allergy-free
Almost every man has endured painful groin chafing but only a few have managed to solve the problem with the right fabric. Discomfort occurs when your ill-fitting underwear does not provide proper air circulation, enough comfort, and substantial support to your private parts. That's why we developed an elasticized ribbed boxer brief with a fly that manages to stay snug and secure with just the right fit. The 100% chemical-free, GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric is also equipped with moisture-wicking capacities to give you all the aeration you need down there.
Allergen and chemical-free construction combined with an itch-free design provides comfort with guaranteed prevention of skin allergies and irritation, suitable for men with skin allergies and sensitivities.
- Hypoallergenic elastic waistband wrapped in soft, pure organic cotton
- Lightweight rib-knit organic cotton for extra stretch
- Double panel crotch with concealed stitches
- Functional fly opening for convenience
- Comfortable leg opening
- Hypoallergenic, breathable fabric
- Irritation-free label for sensitive skin
- No latex and spandex
- No chemicals, synthetics, and toxic dyes
Organic Cotton Underwear is Good for the Planet
Why Doctors Recommend 100% Cotton Underwear for Allergies
Size & Fit
- Relaxed Fit.
- Inseam, Size M: 4.25"
- Model is 6'1" with a 33-inch waist and is wearing a Size M
For a continuous uncompromised allergy-free experience, we recommend washing your boxer brief at less than 30°C with a mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low temperature
Note: The latex and spandex-free elastic that we utilize in some of our products contains a synthetic material that’s very different from polyester. We then wrapped the said elastic using our 100% organic cotton